European Society for the study of Human Evolution
The society promotes research into human biological and cultural evolution, by stimulating communication and cooperation between scientists, and raising public awareness and understanding.
- Follow us on Twitter
- For information on how to become a member, please see our membership page.
- To make a donation to ESHE, please visit our payments page. As ESHE is a non-profit organization, donations are tax-deductible.
- Announcement: ESHE Board Election We are proud to announce the names of the new ESHE board members, who were elected during the ESHE General Assembly on 21 September, 2013. Please visit our About Us page for more details.
- The 2014 ESHE Meeting will take place from 18-20 September, 2014 in Florence, Italy.
- The 2015 ESHE Meeting will take place from 10-12 September, 2015 in London, England.
- The 3rd Annual ESHE Meeting in Vienna was a great success, with over 320 attendees. The organizers would like to thank all of our participants for their continued support of the society.